Monday, March 16, 2009

Submit your office Catchphrase!


Let me explain...

A friend and co-worker once tried to put a rainbow theme into a design, but it didn't get past the censors as it was deemed to gay. His response was "Rainbows are for everybody!". Which became a bit of a thing around the office for at least half a day.

So as I was doodling this zombie, as I am wont to do, a rainbow appeared behind him, which led to my recall of this particular anecdote... Tadaa!

So, if you have an office catchphrase (not the sitcom), preferably with accompanying anecdote, please submit it in the comments section. I'll illustrate my favourite and send the winner a signed print.

Gosh, what a good idea this is.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning work! I love this one and thanks for sharing the great anecdote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would do an illustration of "dirty tears". I don't really want to share the anecdote for various reasons, but you know it I think. And to anyone else reading this, the reason that I can't share isn't what you think, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - I'm actually posting a gay zombie story on my blog... (about how a small press is afraid to publish the GLBTQ Zombie Anthology they had said they were going to do.) I would love to use this image in my post and link back to you if that's okay...
    let me know (leewind at roadrunner dot com)
    thanks!
    Lee Wind
    http://www.leewind.org

    ReplyDelete